No hot water? Water not hot enough? Brown, rusty water coming out of your tap? Strange noises coming from your tank? AJ’s Plumbing can help.
AJ’s Plumbing are specialists in hot water systems, and have installed a range of systems throughout Sydney. We are experienced in both storage water heaters and instantaneous systems all energy types – electric, gas, solar, heat pump – and work with all the main brands including Rheem, Rinnai, Dux, Boosh and Aquamax.
Our services include repairing your current hot water system, replacement and installation of a new system, removal of your old system, and advice on which is the best system to suit your individual needs. We realise that not having hot water can be an emergency, so we offer a hassle free 24/7 service with a service guarantee for your peace of mind.
How do I know if I need a new hot water system?
There are a few tell-tale signs that may mean that your hot water system is coming to the end of it’s use by date.
- Hot water tank is leaking – some water leaking out of the release valve is normal but it should not be leaking elsewhere on the tank. A tank that is over 10 years old will be more prone to leaks and would need to be replaced.
- No hot water – depending on the system it may simply be due to an issue with the gas or electric supply to the system. Or it may be that the hot water has been used up and a larger water tank may be the solution.
- Water not hot enough – if the system has a thermostat then it may be possible to simply increase the temperature it is set to. Otherwise the issue may be related to the size of the tank or the distance the water has to travel through the pipes.
- Brown/rusty water – the inside of the water tank may be rusted, which then means the water running through your pipes comes out the tap looking brown.
- Strange noises coming from tank – may be caused by a build up of sediment in the tank.
In each case, AJ’s Plumbing will inspect the water tank and fix the issue if it is possible. Otherwise we would recommend installing a new water system.
Find out more about our services below, including tips on selecting the best hot water system to suit your needs, the different types of water heating systems, and some of the major brands that we work with.
- Selecting the best water heating system
- Electric water heaters
- Gas water heaters
- Solar water heaters
- Heat pumps
- Instantaneous systems
- Rinnai water heaters
- Rheem water heaters
For Professional & Reliable Service Call 24/7 Full Plumbing Service 1300 76 53 39